...To copy something is the sincerest form of flattery...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday and Earth Day!

Isn't this such a great day, Good Friday and Earth Day.  So many people have been choosing one or the other and for me I love the fact that Good Friday starts the celebration of our Savior and maker of the earth, Jesus.  I also love that it reminds me that we are to be good stewards of this earth.


I have not always been the best steward of the envrionment but I have been trying to get better and take small steps.  We recycle anything we can.  We try to always take one car, or carpool with our family nearby if possible.  I am really strict about saving electricity.  My next endeavor is cloth diapering.

Image from Fuzzibunz, isn't it just the cutest.
I bought 18 fuzzibunz one size and can't wait for them to come to make the transition.   Not only will it save tons of money (at least $50.00 a month) but it also saves waste from entering the landfills.

Happy Good Friday and Happy Earth Day!








{I have been doing tons of crafts and I should have them up tomorrow- thanks for your patience!}

No comments:

Post a Comment