|I made this picture large so hopefully you can see the lyrics of the song.|
Frame w/matting (I got 4 for $2.95 on sale at Bed, Bath & Bey.ond)
Access to computer with printer
1. Open frame and pull out matting, then trace the matting size on the patterned paper. Cut out the size and the window, this will be the base for the vellum
2. Open your work processing program and make a text box the size of the frame, then insert the desired words, and copy and paste until it fills us the whole text box. I bolded and changed the color of "Marry Me" and added in the same bold and color "Corey ;hearts& Veronica".
|I wanted their names to stand out so I made the font a couple sizes bigger|
4. Insert the vellum into the printer and print the words. LET THE PRINTING DRY. Too many times did I touch vellum I just printed on and it smudged.
5. Cut out the vellum to match the matting, cutting out the hole for the picture as well. So right now the matting, patterned paper and vellum should all be exactly the same.
6. Used the spray adhesive to apply the vellum to the patterned paper. Let Dry.
7. Insert the vellum/patterned paper matting that you made into the frame and if your feeling creative like me, draw a cute little stick figure picture until a real engagement picture can be put in!
Thank you for stopping by! We are almost to 10 followers (I cherish each and every follower so much) and when that is achieved we will have a guest blog post!!! I'm so excited and so thankful for each and everyone of you!!!
Linked up on the parties listed HERE