...To copy something is the sincerest form of flattery...

Friday, April 15, 2011

{THANKS}

So today was less than ideal.  It started off great with a Momspace at our church and I was able to enjoy great fellowship with my sister in law.  I was so grateful that I had a SIL that I could do that with. But the less than ideal part was that LB screamed the whole day, which is so unlike her.  I think she must be teething...but at 3 months?!?!?  Has anyone else experienced teething so early?  The only thing that calms her is sucking on my finger or hand and practically gumming it raw.

But on a good note, I am so thankful for all of you.  I'm at thirty followers as of today and that is beyond my wildest dreams!!!  I would love to offer guest posts on here to my followers so if you are interested, leave a comment and we can chat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the signs of teething. E started the signs about the same age, and those 6 teeth just arrived before I saw you. It was a LONG haul. SOOOOOO excited about your blog. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter started teething around then. Her first tooth came at 6 months.

    ReplyDelete